ICCE » Institute »


Key dates

1951: the beginning of scientific research at the Warsaw University of Technology in the field of automatic control conducted at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering

1951: a new Faculty of Telecommunications was established, which was separated from the Electrical Engineering Faculty

1955: the Department of Automatic Control and Telemechanics was established at the Faculty of Telecommunications

1966: the Faculty of Telecommunications changed its name to the Faculty of Electronics

1970: the Department of Automatic Control and Telemechanics was transformed into the Institute of Control

1994: the Faculty of Electronics changed its name to the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology

1994: The Institute of Control changed its name to the Institute of Control and Computation Engineering



1955-1981: Prof. Władysław Findeisen, Ph.D.

1981-1984: Prof. Wiesław Traczyk, Ph.D., D.Sc.

1984-1996: Prof. Krzysztof Malinowski, Ph.D., D.Sc.

1996-2008: Prof. Piotr Tatjewski, Ph.D., D.Sc.

2008-2016: Prof. Cezary Zieliński, Ph.D., D.Sc.

from 2016: Prof. Włodzimierz Ogryczak, Ph.D., D.Sc.